Composite Tooling Services division was developed by the Re-Steel team to manage, catalogue and repurpose tooling assets for the composite structure industry worldwide.
- Our first step is to identify and retrieve composite tools throughout your facilities worldwide.
- Tools are managed and cataloged at our regional facilities.
- Evaluation of tool with customer to determine best use for asset.
- Tool can be returned, transferred for use or converted into new raw material.
- CTS Tool Storage reduces overhead cost by over 40%.
- Conversion of under-utilized tooling assets into raw material offers maximum value back to the customer.
- CTS manages the breakdown of tools and the conversion into low cost raw materials for specific future tooling.
- Semi finished inventory for size flexibility of sizes for design engineers and future tooling packages.
- Customer retains ownership and the value of the asset throughout entire process.
- Low-cost material made available to customer tooling contractors decreases future tool production costs.
- Conversion costs will be deferred to tooling subcontractors
Composite Tooling materials
managed and converted by CTS:
- 6061 Aluminum
- Carbon Steel
Composite Tooling Services include:
- On-demand reporting systems
- Technology for efficient storage
- Facilities located to support customers needs
- Environmentally sustainable by conserving & reusing source materials.
- Protects against commodity volatility such as nickel & iron
- Closed loop program secures customer supply chain at firm fixed price for future tooling programs.
- Provides greater value and efficiency than traditional surplus reclamation sale
- Invar tools return 3 times the value through conversion vs. reclamation.
- 6061 Aluminum tools return 2 times the value through conversion vs. reclamation.